We deliver the quality you want, exactly how you want it.
PEMCO’s highly trained maintenance teams and FAA-certified facilities are equipped to perform a wide array of services, from scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to comprehensive aircraft modifications and component overhaul, even major structural conversions. With a large number of maintenance bays available to serve at PEMCO’s Florida headquarters or at partner operations in the Americas and Asia, PEMCO’s facilities and crew consistently deliver top technical results for customers. Whether it’s a line of scheduled heavy maintenance or one-off drop-in repairs, count on PEMCO for and excellent turnaround times and high quality maintenance… all delivered at a price you can afford.
PEMCO’s commitment to quality and continuous improvement has resulted in progressive span time reductions, an exceptional on-time delivery record, and unbeatable in-service reliability.
PEMCO has developed more than 100 FAA/EASA/CAAC/CAA/JAA-approved supplemental type certificates for major proprietary modifications. Exemplary ratings on regulatory audits and numerous FAA Diamond training awards also stand testament to PEMCO’s extensive experience and uncompromising commitment to quality workmanship.
Specialized Services (Tampa FAA Repair Station 6PMR677B)
- Scheduled and unscheduled airframe maintenance
- Interior refurbishment and reconfiguration
- Structural modifications ranging from winglet installation, accident damage repair and auxiliary fuel tank installation up to passenger-to-freighter conversion
- Avionics upgrades and installation
- Aging aircraft inspection
- Manufacturing and parts fabrication
- Composite repair
- Service bulletin and AD compliance, CPCP
- Component repair and overhaul
- EPA approved stripping and painting
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)