Located in the United States, PEMCO's 12-Bay hangar services 200 aircraft are services per year at PEMCO facilities.
PEMCO's facilities are FAA certified and fully equipped to perform a wide array of services; from comprehensive aircraft modifications to component overhaul, from major structural conversions to scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
PEMCO's broad range of specialized services include:
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Interior refurbishment and reconfiguration.
- Lavatory, galley, airstair, and auxiliary fuel tank installations.
- Aging aircraft inspection.
- Structural and accident damage repair.
- Manufacturing and parts fabrication.
- Advanced composite repair.
- Service bulletin and AD compliance.
- Component repair and overhaul.
- EPA approved stripping and painting.
- Non-destructive testing (NDT).
- Avionics upgrades and installation.
- FAA Repair Station 6EMR677B - Tampa
Our commitment to quality is apparent in the fact that PEMCO holds nearly 100 FAA approved STC's... (supplemental type certificates) related to our modifications, as well as approvals from many international airworthiness authorities.