Production Supervisor - Sheetmetal / Structures
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Directs assigned crews in the performance of inspection, maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft and/or related equipment in assigned area.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ten (10) years experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, including two (2) years in a supervisory capacity, or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Proficient in the interpretation of blueprints, technical orders, test equipment used in the work described above, and various aircraft components and systems.
- Knowledgeable in all areas related to wide and/or narrow body aircraft structural repair including the Structural Repair Manual, blue print reading, engineering alterations, and supplemental type certificates.
- Must hold a valid Airframe license.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS AND DUTIES
- Plans and supervises subordinates in the performance or inspections, maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft and/or related equipment. Performs follow-up to insure timely completion of all work assignments.
- Assures that all inspection, maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft are accomplished in accordance with applicable work orders, technical orders and maintenance directives, giving careful attention to completeness, functional checkout, and airworthiness of assigned aircraft.
- Meets budgets and production schedules, while maintaining quality and quantity work standards.
- Maintains safety, good housekeeping and discipline according to established company polices and practices.
*Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends